Once WorldMerchant has identified the perfect merchant solution for your business, what happens next? In order to get you processing, you will need to provide the following documents:
Please note: this list is intended as a guide. Depending on the underwriting requirements of different banks and processors, other documents may also be requested. You may also be required to send hard copies to the processor’s physical offices.
- Application: duly signed and dated on each page and section.
- Contract: signed and dated, with each page initialled
- ID (Passport): Copies of the passports of all directors, signatories and owners
- Company Registration documents
- Incorporation documents: Complete certified copies
- Processing History: last 6 (six) months, clearly showing the merchant name and the numbers and percentages of chargebacks. (If unavailable, business plan instead)
- Business Plan: Detailed and structured plan showing financial projections and marketing strategies. (Not required for businesses with a good processing history)
- Bank Statements: Copy of last 3 (three) months statements, in the name of the company or its directors/shareholders
- Proof of address: Recent proof of address (utility bill or similar) in the name of the company or its directors or shareholders
- Bank reference
- Business or Professional Licences: as applicable