Before applying for your Merchant Account, you need to have the following points covered. Complying with these points will help you qualify for the best terms and rates, and a quick, smooth integration. On the other hand, not complying could lead to high costs or even refusal of the account.
You need a well structured website with clear and correct content, which at the same time complies with all the basic requirements (see checklist) established by the Card Associations.
PROCESSING HISTORY and/or BUSINESS PLAN
In the case of established businesses, you will need to present the previous 6 months processing history, including the number and volume of chargebacks. Start-up businesses should present a well-structured, realistic and detailed business plan.
DETAILS OF YOUR BUSINESS:
- Name of the company, place of incorporation and business/operating address
- Contact details (name, phone, email and Skype of the contact person)
- Description of the business
- Names and countries of residence of the owner(s)
- Geographic target market (countries or regions)
- Estimated monthly turnover and processing currency (ies)
At WorldMerchant we are here to help you every step of the way. Please start with our quick and easy Pre-Approval Form.